Are you the master of your destiny? How would you feel if you knew that you attract what you have within you?
- What you resist persists – Give up negative beliefs (I will never have a better job, a loving partner. etc.) and create new ones!
- Energy flows where intention goes – Nothing will change until you allow and, intend for that change to take place.
- We attract what we are – Be your best friend. Be kind to yourself, before you are to others. Imagine that you are your best friend, are you treating yourself as you expect others to?
- Your mind is not yours, your brain is! ‘Our brains do not produce thoughts, but are devices for amplifying them’. Beliefs attract situations to confirm their validity.
- When you have an inner conflict, you will attract conflict – Do you have two sets of beliefs that are equally strong, but contradict each other?
- The universe is already perfect – Although you may not like what is happening to you. It is often to improve your life, and not ruin it.
Truths About Change
- Change starts with you – Change your beliefs; they will change your life.
- Change is constant – Life Lessons will not stop, as long as you are alive.
- Change is a result of consciously applying consistent effort, in a disciplined and genuine manner.
- Change helps consciousness evolve. Definition:Oxford Dictionary says: ‘Consciousness: state of being conscious; totality of a person’s thoughts and feelings.’
- Knowledge (mind) vs. Understanding (heart) – The way we react emotionally to change develops our understanding. Understanding gives us wisdom. Wisdom dictates our blueprint for change= or personal evolution.
- Accept & understand new truths about yourself – Be more in command (not in control) of your life.
- Accept that you are not the centre of the universe but rather an essential speck in it.
- Accept that the universe just is. It does not get personal, we do.
- It is your responsibility to modify outdated beliefs and replace them by practical understanding.
Changing the Script Process
- Take responsibility – Of your actions, and feelings
- Lose your brain, open your heart Recognise what you feel, but do not analyse it!The frequency of analysis does notchange the natureof what is being analysed!
- Let the ‘devil’ go! Fear of change = rut, comfort in the ‘devil you know’
- Think like a different person – Change your perspective, change your beliefs – That can be the hardest thing you will ever do!
The Outcome: Once you are emotionally secure within yourself, the need to emotionally react to and control experiences diminishes.
Quick Guide to Changing The Script in Two Easy Steps – NOW!
- Decide to feel or think differently.
- Act on that decision!